The tank pumper Magirus MLF with a gross vehicle weight up to 7.5 t offers maximum efficiency: This tank pumper (former StLF 10/6) e.g. mounted on IVECO Daily chassis, is the perfect fire engine for fire-fighting missions, pumping water or technical assistence, although it's compact and light to pass all kind of obstacles - and can be driven by everyone. This vehicle type can be realized according to national standards and regulations of many countries.
Chassis: up to 7.5 t-class chassis e.g. IVECO MAGIRUS Daily 70 C 17 A or similar chassis from other manufacturers Engine power: 125 kW / 170 HP Wheelbase: 3,750 mm Cabin + Seats: crew cab in aluminium technology 1 + 5 Gross vehicle weight: 7,000 kg
- Internal tank for maximum equipment storage capacity
- Magirus Can-Bus-Technologie, kompatibel mit FireCan
- Magirus Komfort-Bedienungen HMI mit einfachstem Handling
- Crew cabs: integrated aluminium bodywork technology
- Seating: 1 + 4 against driving direction
- All-wheel drive
- Breathing apparatus in the cab: max. 4 units
- Light mast
- Illumination of equipment rooms in LED
- Working area illumination in LED
- Quick attack hose reel
- Storage for additional loading according chart 2, examples A, B, C, D
- Pump fully automatic system
- Rear warning system
- Wide ranging additional equipments possible
The Magirus MLF is a compact and responsive fire engine with optimum suitability for narrow streets and historic innercity areas or constricted operation sites. This compact tank pumper offers high tactical value. The crew cab comes with enormous space provided for optimum task preparation, e.g. wearing breathing apparatus. The Magirus MLF is also available with all-wheel drive.
If you are interested in a quote or have questions about our products, please use the following contact form. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Your address and, when applicable, your fire brigade/agency/company will helps us respond to your inquiry quickly and efficiently. Of course we will handle your data confidentially.
In case of general questions you can reach us at the central telephone number +49 (0)731 408-0 or you can contact us online.