The personal data collected as part of the competition (first and last name and/or user name, contact data, photo and, only in the event that the photo submitted by you is selected: your address) will be used exclusively for the purpose of conducting and handling the competition.
If your submitted photo is selected, the photo will be published in Magirus' online channels. We do not require your express consent, as the photo is necessary for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned conditions.
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, it will be deleted. Data may be disclosed to our subsidiaries and affiliates of IVECO GROUP, trusted external parties and service providers who are subject to a specific contractual obligation and may use the data solely to fulfil the above purpose, to comply with legal obligations, to ensure our and IVECO GROUP's safety, to protect our and IVECO GROUP's rights or property, to respond to official orders or to exercise our rights before judicial authorities.
Magirus GmbH has appointed a data protection officer. You can reach our data protection officer at:
Telephone: + 49 731 408-0
Your rights regarding your data
You may exercise your rights as set out in applicable laws and regulations, including
- Right of access: right to obtain confirmation from the controller as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, to request access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification: Right to request from the controller the rectification of your personal data that you consider to be inaccurate and the completion of incomplete information, including in the form of a supplementary declaration.
- Right to erasure: right to request that we erase your personal data without delay, if the request is made in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Right to object to data processing: right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller.
- Right to restriction of data processing: right to request the controller to restrict processing activities if the accuracy and veracity of the personal data is contested, for the period of time necessary for the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- Right to data portability: the right to receive the personal data you have provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller, in particular under the following conditions: The processing is based on consent or a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to lodge a complaint: without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial dispute, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the Member State where you are resident or habitually resident or of the State where the breach took place if you consider that the data processing was carried out unlawfully or not in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
You can exercise the above rights by emailing us: privacy-compliance@ or our DPO: ivecogroup.comdpo-germany@
When you make a request to us, we may need to obtain additional personal data from you in order to verify your identity and contact you if necessary. This information will then be processed together with other data we already retain to fulfil your request as required by applicable law. If necessary, certain information may be shared with other companies within or outside IVECO GROUP who will act as data processors of your data in order to fulfil your request. Your data will be processed for as long as is necessary to evaluate and process your request. Thereafter, your data will be archived for an appropriate period of time to enable us to demonstrate that the request was processed correctly and in a timely manner.