Magirus is part of Iveco Group
Since the spin-off of CNH Industrial in January 2022, Magirus is part of Iveco Group N.V. Iveco Group is a global automotive leader active in the Commercial & Specialty Vehicles, Powertrain, and related Financial Services arenas. Each of its eight brands is a major force in its specific business:
- IVECO, a pioneering commercial vehicles brand that designs, manufactures, and markets heavy, medium, and light-duty trucks;
- FPT Industrial, a global leader in a vast array of advanced powertrain technologies in the agriculture, construction, marine, power generation, and commercial vehicles sectors;
- IVECO BUS and HEULIEZ, mass-transit and premium bus and coach brands;
- Iveco Defence Vehicles, for highly-specialised defence and civil protection equipment;
- ASTRA, a leader in large-scale heavy-duty quarry and construction vehicles;
- Magirus, the industry-reputed firefighting vehicle and equipment manufacturer;
- and IVECO CAPITAL, the financing arm which supports them all.
Iveco Group employs approximately 34,000 people around the world and has 29 manufacturing plants and 31 R&D centres.
Further information is available on the company’s website: www.ivecogroup.com