With repairs and general overhauls, we can give your vehicles a new lease on life – and thus offer you interesting alternatives to the purchase of new vehicles. Our in-house workshops provide you with our complete range of expertise as manufacturer and maintenance technician. After all, nothing is as good as the original.
Maintaining or recreating the value of your vehicles is the objective not only of planned maintenance tasks but also of repairing accident-damaged vehicles, and in case of insurance claims. Our highly professional mechanics handle all the tasks we perform as a part of this assignment. Here we coordinate our activities with the Construction, Electronics and Production areas. This ensures that your repaired vehicle leaves the plant in the best possible condition, is once again ready for action and benefits from the latest state-of-the art technologies.
Because of their excellent manufacturing qualities, Magirus products have an above-average service life time. This means that vehicles with well over 20 years of active service are still on duty every day – and still provide excellent service. A general overhaul can modernise such vehicles with the networked expertise of the manufacturer from top to bottom and can adapt them completely to today's requirements. So that they can keep on serving for many years to come.
Updates and improvements are automatically included in the overhaul – and give you a tangible created value! By arrangement, the UVV/GUV inspection can also be carried out.
As a rule we perform the following tasks when overhauling your turntable ladder:
- Restore the ladder set pre-stressing
- Sand-blast, seal and paint the ladder unit
- Inspect and when appropriate replace all cables and winches
- Inspect the switches and operational elements
- Visually inspect all superstructure and mounted elements including rescue cage and podium
Call our workshop team: +49 731 408-2260
If you would like to place your request via e-mail to magirus-werkstatt@, please make sure to add the following information: ivecogroup.com
- Your contact data (name, surname, name of your organisation/company/fire department, address)
- Information about the vehicle or product (Factory and/or order number, chassis/product number, chassis/product type, etc.)
For difficult or complex issues, please feel free to add pics.
Write an e-mail